NAICE 2012 POLICIES, HEALTH & SAFETY TIPS
NAICE 2012 is strategically located within the very safe, peaceful and conducive Eko Hotels environment.
However, all delegates are always encourage to observe HSSE policies.
Below are a few of our event policies and safety tips.
- All attendees are required to wear their NAICE name badge.
- Use of a badge by a person not named on the badge is impersonation and
shall be treated as such.
- Lost badges should be reported at the secretariat. You may get a replacement.
- No one under the age of 15 years is permitted in the exhibition hall.
Mobile/Cell Phone Policy
- As a courtesy to the speakers and your fellow attendees, please mute
all mobile phone ringtones during meetings and sessions.
- All SPE sessions are protected by copyright laws. Photo and video/audio
recordings of any kind are strictly prohibited in the sessions and throughout
the exhibition area.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Eko Hotel & Suites Expo
Centre except in designated smoking areas.
- We recognize the legitimate serving of alcoholic beverages in the process
of conducting business and social activities.
- We also recognize that the use and consumption of alcohol carries with
it the responsibility for all attendees to consume those beverages responsibly
and keeping with our professional code of ethics and conduct.
- We strongly oppose the abuse and misuse of alcohol.
Safe Keeping of Valuables
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- We encourage safe handling of valuables particularly such handheld devices
as mobile phones, iPads, laptops, etc.
Security and Safety Issues
- Please comply with all security & safety procedures at designated
- In case of emergency in the Hotel or Conference venue, please observe
the emergency exits and assemble at designated muster points.
- While we recognize that some sessions may be very popular with potential
for overcrowding to occur, we encourage participants to comply with policies
regarding room capacity.
- Report suspicious characters & movements to the closest SPE official
or Hotel security
- Report missing bags and badges immediately at the conference secretariat
- All attendee and exhibition staff must vacate the exhibits from the daily
closing time until when it reopens in the morning.
- Do not receive parcels from suspicious persons
- Avoid abandoned bags or containers